What to Expect on Sundays
- Sunday School: 9 AM (click here for more info).
- Worship: 10:15 AM.
- Dress: Casual.
- Music: We sing contemporary songs & hymns in worship.
- Sermon: We preach expository messages to move God's words from the pages to our lives.
- Children: We have a children's message on the 1st Sunday of the month (Communion Sunday) and the kids stay with the adults in worship.
- Children's church: is offered for kids Pre-K to 4th grade during the message (except on Communion Sunday).
- Nursery: is provided throughout the worship service.
Where We Are
We are located at the corner of Court Street and 7th Street. Look for the brick building at the foot of the Gibbon water-tower.
From I-80, go North into town. We are located on the right.